Buying a home is one of the most important acquisitions we make in our life time and for many this is a commitment for the long-term. You want to ensure that you and your family can live there in safety and comfort and with the knowledge that you won’t encounter any nasty surprises after you move in.
Our Building Inspectors are licensed experts who are equipped with specialist equipment. We have extensive local knowledge and hands-on experience in the building industry, ensuring we provide the most accurate and detailed Reports to help you make the right decision.
SIBI’s Building Inspection Reports
Our comprehensive Building Inspection Reports include:
- an assessment of all areas, including the roof space, sub floor and external structures
- a room-by-room analysis of the home
- identification of Major Defects
- identification of Minor Defects
- identification of Safety Hazards or concerns
- details and connectivity of appliances and services including hot water, electricity, smoke alarms and gas
Our Building Inspection Reports are carried out in accordance with AS4349.1-2007 Inspection of buildings – Property inspections – Residential buildings.