When buying a home, a Pest Inspection Report is essential to identify any pest activity, in particular from termites, which may be causing damage to any of the building structures on a property or within the surrounding grounds that could place any of the building structures at risk.
Termites are a problem for homeowners all over the world and if present on a property, can cost thousands of dollars to eradicate. These tiny insects can live for years in your home, destroying it from the inside out, and you may not even know they are there.
Did You Know?….Termites affect 1 in 4 Australian homes in their lifetime?
SIBI will ensure the home you buy is not another statistic.
Our Pest Inspectors are accredited experts who are equipped with specialist equipment. We have extensive local knowledge and hands-on experience in the pest industry, ensuring we provide the most accurate and detailed Reports to help you make the right decision.
SIBI’s Pest Inspection Reports
Our comprehensive Pest Inspection Reports include:
- identifying any timber destroying pest threats to the property
- an assessment of a loss of integrity to the timber structures caused by termites
- an assessment of a loss of integrity to the timber structures caused by borers
- an assessment of a loss of integrity to the timber structures caused by fungal decay
- an assessment of any ‘conducive conditions’ that may attract termites to a property
Our Pest Inspection Reports are carried out in accordance with AS4349.3-2010 Inspection of buildings Part 3: Timber pest inspections.